Monday, June 30, 2008

Back @ UVA

Christen is back in the hospital today, and has just finished receiving the next round of chemotherapy. Now she spends the next several days in the hospital waiting for the concentration of the chemo drug in her bloodstream to come down to a safe level. She is feeling very nauseated tonight and would appreciate prayer. I can't imagine what it must be like to be sick to one extent or another for months on end. Tonight has been one of her more difficult times. Pray that she will be able to get to sleep soon.

Thanks!!
Steve & Debbie

4 comments:

jlash said...

:(

zylo12 said...

please know you all are in my prayers! I don't have words of wisdom though.

Jennifer said...

Hey Christen...I don't have words of wisdom either, but I can pray. I am planning, Lord willing, to drive down tomorrow to visit. I believe that Tim and Mrs. Murphy, and probably Emily, are also coming to see you...Is there anything special that we can bring you?

susanj54 said...

Love you honey girl. We are praying for His peace and patience.