Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prayer Answered

God answered prayer regarding Christen taking the test yesterday, though not in the way we expected. How often does that happen? :-) The NP called from UVA and wanted Christen to come in Wednesday afternoon to get a blood transfusion since her hemoglobin was so low, and then spend the night to start chemo the next morning. So Christen and Debbie drove down to the hospital yesterday afternoon rather than taking a placement test.

Christen will likely be starting chemo this morning, and will hopefully be able to leave the hospital some time this weekend.

Steve & Debbie for the family

3 comments:

Tom & Sue said...

Dear Steve, Debbie, Christen and family we love you all and are praying for you always. My God bless you all and give peace. Love Always Uncle Tom and Aunt Sue

Jennifer said...

I hope that you get to be home for the weekend, or at least part of it, Christen. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Greetings and much much love from Paraguay, dearest. If you´re still doing Chemo when I get back, I will try to visit you once I get back and start school, since I´ll be so close by I´ll probably be able to walk and see you. I have missed you and told your story to my brothers and sisters here. I love you so much, and I know that God loves you. When I come, I will bring some te re re.